The protection of personal data is a matter of major concern for us. In consequence, we conduct our activities in compliance with the legal statutes for the protection of personal data and for data security. In the following, you will learn what information we may gather, how we handle the information, and to whom we may make this information available.
This website utilizes Google Analytics, supplemented by the extension “_anonymizelp”, so that your IP address is processed solely in abbreviated form by the deletion of the final octet and direct association with your person (identification) is excluded. Moreover, you may object to the collection and storage of the data at any time, effective for the future. Disagree.
Name and address of responsible position
GEBHARDT Logistic Solutions GmbH
Tel. +49 9971 841-0
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Andreas Sachs
We do not collect any personal data whatsoever (e.g., names, addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses) unless you have voluntarily provided these data to us (e.g., during registration, by participating in surveys) or consented to their collection or the applicable legal statutes on the protection of your data permit their collection.
Intended purpose of the collection, processing, and use of data
Generally speaking, we use the personal data you have provided to answer your queries, process your orders, or to provide access to certain information or products and services for you. Moreover, care of customer relations may make it necessary
- for us to store or process your personal data so that we can offer better responses to your requests or improve our products or services; or
- for us (or a third party acting on our behalf) to use these personal data to notify you of services and products of Gebhardt Logistic Solutions GmbH that are useful for your business activities or to carry out online surveys so that we can better understand and support the tasks and requests of our customers.
SOf course, we respect your wishes if you do not wish to provide us with your personal data for the support of our customer relations (especially for direct marketing or for market research purposes). We will neither sell nor otherwise market your personal data to third parties. Upon your request (by email or letter), your data will be deleted from our records.
Use for a specific purpose
Gebhardt Logistic Solutions GmbH will collect, process, and use the personal data you have provided online solely for the declared purposes unless the collection, processing or use
- serves another purpose that is related directly to the original purpose for which the personal data were collected;
- is required for the preparation, handling, or performance of a contract with you;
- is required pursuant to a legal obligation or an order from a government authority or court;
- is required to establish or protect legal claims or to defend against litigation;
- serves to prevent misuse or other illegal activities (e.g., deliberate attacks on the systems at Gebhardt Logistic Solutions GmbH), thereby ensuring data security at our company.
Description of the affected groups of persons and the related data or data categories
A fundamental principle is that data are collected in a very limited scope. Basically, personal data are collected, processed, and used for the following groups of persons:
- Customer data (especially address data, contract data), data of potential customers (especially interest in products, address data)
- Employee data, applicant data, broker/agent/agency data (especially personnel data for personnel management and control)
- Data about business partners, brokers, and agents (especially address, billing, and performance data)
- Data about suppliers (especially address and function data)
Recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated
- Government bodies who receive the data pursuant to legal statutes (e.g., social insurance institutes)
- Internal employees who are involved in the execution and fulfillment of the pertinent information processes
- External contractors (service provider companies) pursuant to Section 11 BDSG [Federal Data Protection Act]
- Other external parties, e.g., partners within the framework of performance of orders submitted by customers
Information related to communication or use
When you use telecommunications services to access our websites, information related to communication (e.g., Internet protocol address) or related to use (e.g., information about the start and duration of the use and about the telecommunications services you are using) is automatically generated by technological means. This information may possibly permit inferences about personal data. If and when the collection, processing, and use of your information related to communication or use is compulsory, the statutory regulations on privacy apply.
Automatically recorded non-personal data
Whenever you access our website, information that cannot be associated with a specific person (e.g., Internet browser and operating system in use; name of the domain of the website from which you came; number of visits; average dwell time; retrieved pages) will occasionally be collected automatically (i.e., not by registration). We use this information to assess the attractiveness of our websites and to improve their performance and content.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics makes use of so-called “cookies” — text files that are stored on your computer and that make it possible to analyze your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google uses this information to analyze your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities for the website operator, and to perform additional services related to website use and Internet use. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if this is mandated by legal statutes or if third parties process these data on behalf of Google.
Under no circumstances will Google associate your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by making the relevant changes in your browser software settings; however, we point out that in this case you may possibly not be able to make full use of all of the functions on this website. By using this website, you declare your acceptance of the processing of the data collected by Google in the manner described above and for the aforementioned purpose.
“Cookies” — information that is automatically stored on your computer
When you visit one of our websites, it is possible that we will store information on your computer in the form of a “cookie”; your computer will automatically be recognized when you visit the site the next time. Cookies make it possible for us to adapt a website in accordance with your interests. If you do not wish for us to recognize your computer when you return to the site, change the settings in your Internet browser so that it deletes all cookies from your computer’s hard drive, blocks all cookies, or warns you before a cookie is saved.
Retention periods for the deletion of the data
Legislators have passed laws setting a broad range of retention obligations and periods. The related data are routinely deleted upon the expiration of these periods. If data are not covered by these statutes, they are deleted when the purposes described under intended purpose have ceased to exist.
Gebhardt Logistic Solutions GmbH implements technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from unintended or illegal deletion or modification, from loss, and from unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access.
Planned data transfer to third countries
Data are transferred to third countries for the execution of contracts or of a trust relationship similar to a contract and for advising and support of the pertinent person.
Links to other websites
The Gebhardt Logistic Solutions GmbH websites contain links to other websites. Gebhardt Logistic Solutions GmbH is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of these third-party websites.
Questions and remarks